A Day in the Life

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Welcome to my blog

My friends Elia and Stacey have been bugging me to start one of these things, so here I am. Notice all the pink on my page? That's especially for my best friend Elia :) There's not much to share about myself. My life is pretty boring, actually. Whoever said that working in news was a glamorous job obviously never held the title of Producer, Director, Production Assistant, or Assignment Editor, right guys? We are the little people behind the scenes who do a lot of the work, but don't get enough of the credit. Anyway, I hope all of you guys come and post here often and read all of my updates, so that you know what is going on with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger bert_magana said…

    The Larry has a pink blog? Color me not suprised. Thats cool and you should check my blog for all my drunken highlights.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home