A Day in the Life

Monday, November 29, 2004

Ok, I'm updating

Elia keeps harassing me because I don't update this thing as much as I should, but it's because nothing too exciting ever happens in my life. I want to avoid a post that says "I woke up. I went to work. I went home. I went to sleep". Or one where I ramble on and on about what a bad day I had at work or about all the people who pissed me off. Anyway, I do have some news. I am planning a trip to Yuma. I worked on Thanksgiving Day and I'm working a weekend show, so that means I get 2 comp days. So I'm thinking of taking a long weekend and visiting all of my friends in Yuma. I won't be able to go to the Christmas party like I had wanted to before because everyone is getting time off in December and I won't be able to afford a ticket then anyway, so I am trying to get up there the last weekend of January. The 28th through the 31st. But I wanted to make sure that everyone was going to be there because I don't want to fly all the way over there and have half of you guys gone for the weekend. So Stacey, ask around and see if anyone has anything planned that weekend. It's the weekend before February sweeps too, so we can all hang out before things get crazy at our stations again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home