A Day in the Life

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Should I be scared?

Ok, so I'm applying for this permanent job at the credit union where I am working and they just told me that they are going to do a reference check with my last 2 bosses. Believe it or not, my old News Director in El Paso actually liked me, and offered to give me a reference, so I'm not worried about him. But Jim was my boss in Yuma, and since Jim is not there, I guess they will have to check with Luis. And we all know how much Luis loved me. After all, he gave me a cake and all that crap when I left. Yeah, right. So am I right to be afraid that Luis can still hold power over me after I've already left his evil clutches? Or maybe I should tell them to call Paul. He probably won't remember me, so it's worth a shot. Damn them!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Ok, so it turns out I don't have to be scared! They just needed to talk to the HR dept to verify the dates I worked there. They talked to Desiree in Vegas. Yay! Luis sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home