A Day in the Life

Friday, July 08, 2005

Waiting for the Weekend

Only half an hour more and it will officially be the weekend! Yay! Although I don't know what I'm complaining about, there is never any work for me to do on Friday, so I'm on the General Hospital message boards all day. Yeah, I know I am a dork, but watching soaps gets me out of my boring life for at least an hour. Besides, I have a huge crush on Nikolas Cassadine. So there's nothing new to report with me. I have to go to Douglas this weekend again to get the air conditioner in my car fixed because it's like 130 degrees in Tucson and I will die with no a/c. I swear, it seems hotter in Tucson than it was the whole summer I spent in Yuma. I miss the good old days! I was talking to my sister this morning about the time that Chris tried to poison Javi. We can laugh about it now, but Chris almost cried when he thought Javi was dying in the hospital. Aw! Memories! So when are we all going to get together? I miss you guys!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Well Vicki I guess crazy temptress is better than that one time you called me a whore in front of everyone at Red's. lol. And Elia I resent what you said about my Nikolas. He's hot so screw you. lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home